Terms and Conditions
Avior Capital Markets (Pty) Ltd is a registered South African company (Reg No 2007/017236/07). Investors should be aware of the laws and regulations pertaining to listed South African instruments before contemplating investment in such instruments.
Investors should also be aware of the laws and regulations pertinent to their domicile when contemplating transactions in securities discussed in this report. Securities discussed in this report may or may not have been registered under the US Securities laws or any other laws pertaining to the investors domicile.
- Neither the information nor any opinion expressed on this website constitutes an offer, or an invitation to make an offer, to buy or sell any securities or any options, futures or other derivatives related to such securities. Avior Capital Markets has endeavored to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website, but cannot warrant its timelines accuracy, completeness relevance or validity. We expressly disclaim any warranties or claims of fitness for use of this website for advisory, investment purposes or investment service purposes by either the intended recipient or any other party.
- This website is prepared for general viewing and is provided for general information only.
- It does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person who may receive this report.
- It does not purport to offer investment advice. Investors should consult their advisors and seek financial advice regarding the appropriateness of investing in any securities or investment strategies discussed or recommended in this report and should understand that statements and expectations regarding future prospects may not be realized.
- Investors should note that income from such securities, if any, may fluctuate and that each security’s price or value may rise or fall. Accordingly, investors may receive back less than originally invested. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. The behaviour of the Rand and other exchange rates may affect the value, price or income of the shares mentioned in our findings.
- In addition, investors in depositary receipts backed by securities discussed in this report, whose values are influenced by the currency of the underlying security, effectively assume currency risk.The publication by Avior of this website does not imply or constitute a commitment to update or keep current any information in this website. Avior does not undertake to update this report or to make available data that arise post the publication of reports.
- The publication of this website does not imply the disclosure of all information that is available to Avior. Further information may be made available on request. The contents of this website are subject to copyright and recipients should not reproduce or disseminate any content or findings of this report without the express permission of Avior Capital Markets.