AVIOR graduate programme
University Graduates (BComm Finance, BComm Accounting, BComm Financial Investment and BSc Actuarial Science students).
Prerequisites: Matric Mathematics as a subject
1 February to 31 October 2018
Submit applications in your final year of study
- 12 Month contract
- First steps toward a fulfilling and rewarding career
- Mentoring by award winning and experienced analysts
- Exposure to:
- Fundamental analysis of listed equities
- Forecasting company earnings
- Valuation of listed equities
- Compilation of investment reports
- Interaction with leaders in the field
- Receive feedback on performance
What our employees have to say
“Avior offers any aspiring analyst the best possible platform to learn, grow and excel.” – De Wet Schutte, Equity Sales, Avior Capital Markets.
“The Avior graduate and internship programmes have been structured to provide holistic training on investment analysis. The programme also aims to equip candidates with professional communication and writing skills, so they can engage corporate management teams and our clients effectively.” – Jiten Bechoo, Analyst, Avior Capital Markets
A leader in our Sphere
Avior Capital Markets is an independent, globally recognised capital markets research and trading firm. It has a dedicated staff of 78 professionals in its offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg and London. We provide in-depth and insightful research in a broad range of equities, as well as fixed income and derivatives in South Africa and Sub-Sahara Africa. Our trading services offer both high touch and electronic access to over 200 institutional clients, providing then with access to 31 equities markets. Our derivative and fixed-income team is recognised as best-in-class. Other services include corporate broking, transition management, scrip lending and custody management.
Come work with us
We are a young, close knit dynamic team that work well together. A flat management structure allows for easy access and transparent interactions.
- Put our clients first.
- Operate at low latency.
- Be courageous and professional.
- Build open and collaborative relationships.
- Pursue growth and develop talent.
- Be innovative and resourceful.
- Be committed to our communities.
- Do more with less.
- Be humble and ethical.